Administrative Assistant for online business – work from home
I’m looking for a part-time Administrative assistant (20 hrs/week) to help me manage my online programs and deliver awesome customer service.
Ideally you have a very broad base of skills and abilities that make you an amazing online business assistant.
You are flexible, punctual, you LOVE being one step ahead of me, and thrive on exceeding expectations.
Integrity is one of your core values.
You are coachable, an excellent communicator, super-organized, and a JOY to work with.
You must manage, execute, and report back on tasks such as:
- Program registration management
- Responding to emails and managing my inbox
- Managing my calendar
- Some Facebook community administrative work
- Making modifications and updates to various websites on squarespace and wordpress
- Video uploads and managing content of my courses
- Brainstorming sessions with me
- Creative problem-solving with me
- Liaison with vendors (such as graphic designers and copywriters)
- Internet research
- Social Media execution
Results I expect you to produce
Complete a daily task management checklist every day and report back to me
Cause me to say “omg I LOVE YOU” at least once a week because of your awesomeness and efficiency
Ensure nothing falls through the cracks and that deadlines are met, clients are served, and that stuff WORKS
- Excellent written and phone communication and demeanor. If you don’t know the difference between their, they’re and there, or can’t detect misused apostrophe’s, this is NOT the job for you.
- I prefer you live in Salt Lake City, UT or nearby. Most work you can do from home but I may need some occasional in-person help. However, I might change my mind and hire someone remote if it’s obvious that you kick ass.
- Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media etiquette and Facebook group participation.
- Demonstrate basic user level knowledge of or fast to learn the following programs: Vimeo, Zoom, scheduleonce, mailchimp, Gmail, Google Drive, Facebook messenger, Google Calendar… and anything else I throw at you. 🙂
Please only apply if you are clear that this is your career, and you are in a place in life where you see yourself doing this for at least 2-3 years.
Pay is offered at a starting wage of $15 an hour, with a 90 day probationary period and reevaluation.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- a video introduction
- your resume
- cover letter stating why you want this job
- a DISC assessment (available for free here: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ )
- and three things you learned about me by searching on your own.
Thank you! I can’t wait to meet you!